This Moroccan inspired couscous salad can be served for either lunch or dinner. The best thing is, its quick and easy to make, and very flavourful!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 2 Red bell peppers
- 1 Courgette
- a handful of Green olives
- a handful of Coriander leaves
- 1 Orange zest
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- 250g Couscous
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Pepper
- Dice the pepper and courgette into 2 cm cubes, half the olives, season with salt and pepper then add the balsamic and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Grill the veg under a hot grill for 8 minutes until cooked and coloured.
- Next, pour the hot veg stock over the couscous, cover with cling film/tin foil and let sit for 6 minutes until rehydrated.
- Fluff up the couscous witha fork and add in the remaining olive oil, orange zest, lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- Finally mix in the grilled veg and serve.