This Moroccan inspired couscous salad can be served for either lunch or dinner. The best thing is, its quick and easy to make, and very flavourful!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 2 Red bell peppers
- 1 Courgette
- a handful of Green olives
- a handful of Coriander leaves
- 1 Orange zest
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- 250g Couscous
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Pepper
- Dice the pepper and courgette into 2 cm cubes, half the olives, season with salt and pepper then add the balsamic and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Grill the veg under a hot grill for 8 minutes until cooked and coloured.
- Next, pour the hot veg stock over the couscous, cover with cling film/tin foil and let sit for 6 minutes until rehydrated.
- Fluff up the couscous witha fork and add in the remaining olive oil, orange zest, lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- Finally mix in the grilled veg and serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?